What is a Bowl Feeder?
How does a bowl feeder work?
The bowl feeder is a tool designed to feed industrial processes. Its operating principle is based on vibration to move components or parts in bulk presentation inside a container. Its design is adapted to the particular needs of each component. Making the delivery of each of them efficient.
What advantages does a bowl feeder offer?
- Improved Efficiency: Ensures consistent feeding, reducing downtime on the production line.
- Greater precision: Avoid component or part assembly errors by ensuring correct and consistent placement every time.
- Safety and reliability: It is a durable, robust, low-wear and low-maintenance structure.
In which industries can we apply a bowl feeder?
- Automotive: Ideal for handling screws, nuts, springs and other parts.
- Electronics: To place IC, connectors, cables, resistors and more components.
- Pharmaceutical: For handling syringes, medical devices, caps, pills, containers and more elements
- Food: bottles, lids, containers, joints, food and other requirements
- Manufacture of plastics: for molded parts, assembly elements, plastic components and more
At i4R we know how important it is to guarantee production and to be efficient. That is why our bowl feeder designs are always designed under the requirements and specifications of our clients.
What information do we need for our designs? We require the drawings of the components or parts. Commercial part number, if any. The rate per hour or minute for dispensing. The orientation of the piece when it is placed. How many output rails are required in the process.
If necessary, we can integrate piece counters and stopers in the feeding system.
I invite you to watch a video below.
Bowl Feeder Video
In which industries can I apply a bowl feeder?
In any industry that has a manufacturing process and production lines that require feeding of components or parts
What information do I need to give to design a B-FEE bowl feeder?
I invite you to download the information we have above. But for large details, a drawing of the part or component, dispensing rate, number of rails and exit orientation of the part is required.
i4R does the integration of the bowl feeder B-FEE?
Yes, i4R does the design, integration and start-up so that the process is optimized and efficient.